Tuesday, March 22, 2011

LAS VEGAS BABY for my BABY

My mom and aunts threw me a baby shower in Las Vegas. It was so fun to fly down and spend the weekend with my family. There were a TON of people that came. It was overwhelming to realize the amount of people who have been there for me as I have grown up. At church in relief society my mom announced during "good news minute" how it was so fun to see me and my friends together again because she has watched us grow up. Several women made comments after my mom how they were are nursery, sunbeam, primary, or young womens teacher. I forgot how many people have help raise me. It was a neat experience and I for the first time I was grateful to have been in the same ward my entire life to see those people who have been there for me.


Me MADRE

Raquel and I

No comments:

Post a Comment